I still have a hernia after surgery. What does this mean? (photo)

I had surgery done March 25, 2013. Surgeon was suppose to tighten my muscles and repair hernia. My muscles aren't tighten because I still have a bulge and I still have a hernia. My surgeon said he will fix for free but I don't trust him. Why would I still have a hernia if he was repair it? does this happen? Could I have

I still have a hernia after surgery. What does this mean?

What it means to me is either it was not done, or the repair has failed. If you don't trust your surgeon, you will probably do well to see a general surgeon, most of whom are much more experienced in doing re-operative hernia repairs that will be a plastic surgeon who fixes these occasionally.

All the best.