I still have a hernia after surgery. What does this mean? (photo)

I had surgery done March 25, 2013. Surgeon was suppose to tighten my muscles and repair hernia. My muscles aren't tighten because I still have a bulge and I still have a hernia. My surgeon said he will fix for free but I don't trust him. Why would I still have a hernia if he was repair it? does this happen? Could I have

I still have a hernia after surgery. What does this mean?

+2

What it means to me is either it was not done, or the repair has failed. If you don't trust your surgeon, you will probably do well to see a general surgeon, most of whom are much more experienced in doing re-operative hernia repairs that will be a plastic surgeon who fixes these occasionally.

All the best.