Can You Still Fix the Shape of my Eyes? What Do You Recommend? (photo)

i have been operated during my childhood. it affected the shape of my eyes and how i look at things please help me.

Eye problem

+1

It appears you have two problems:  1) your left eye is crossed, turned it   2) eyelid problem

You need to be evaluated in person by an oculoplastic surgeon and possible a strabismus specialist too.

Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Left eye

+1

From the photo, it seems that "width" of the left eye opening is slightly diminished. First, we would need to know your past surgical history with a bit more detail, but a medial canthopexy might improve the symmetry between the eyes, though this procedure is not the most reliable of techniques.

A consultation with an experienced Oculoplastics or Craniofacial surgeon is probably your best bet.

A.J. Amadi, MD
Seattle Oculoplastic Surgeon

+1

There are procedures that can be done to change the shape of the eyes.  However, if you had surgery as a child, you are not a routine case.  It is very likely that your muscles didn't develop properly.  You really need to be evaluated in person before any recommendations can be given. 

Sam Goldberger, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Absolutely

+1

Yes, we can change the shape, appearance, look and apparent size of your eye and orbital regions.  I would like to know everything about your past and then provide several options for potential improvement.  

Robert Shumway, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon