still fat after tummy tuck, will it get better?

i had a tummy tuck 4 days ago, i'm feeling great and dont feel swollen at all...maybe a litle bit on the hips but nothing around the tummy area. but i dont feel smaller. i look the same size, i took my measurements which is 84 cm and it is exactly the same as before the surgery. will it get better? am i swollen without knowing it? or it is just that not everybody gets a better waist? I feel very frustrated about this. it was so expensive and i still look fat.

Still fat 4 days after tummy tuck

+1
I would suggest you not get caught up with measurements or any other means of evaluating the results of a tummy tuck  a short 4 days after the procedure was performed. Focus on your recovery and feeling better each day. Due to swelling and other issues the final results won't occur for at least 3 months, and expect longer for the incisions to fully mature.

Sarasota Plastic Surgeon

Still fat after tummy tuck, will it get better?

+1
Although I cannot provide you with advice specific to your situation, I can tell you that generally speaking the vast majority of patients who undergo tummy tuck surgery are very pleased with the long-term outcome of the procedure performed.  I can also tell you that it is very common for patients who have undergone these procedures to experience significant emotional “ups and downs” postoperatively. At this point, I would suggest patience  and close follow-up with your plastic surgeon.  Generally, it may take months for swelling to resolve and up to one year for the abdominal wall skin to "redrape".

TT results

+1
I encourage you to be patient, the final results after a Tummy Tuck may take a good 3 months, specially if you had some liposuction done.
So, do not feel discouraged, be patient and follow your doctor instructions. You will be loving your results.
There is hope and fixation for everything!!!
Have a great journey.
Dr. Cardenas

Laura Carmina Cardenas, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Need some pictures

+1

If you post some before and after photos we can give you a better answer to your question.  

I am sorry you are not happy so far. 

Gordon Lewis, MD
Richmond Plastic Surgeon