Why Am I Still Draining from Incisions on Buttock After a Month and a Half?

Ive been draining for over a month from one b incision, tgen two more opened and been b draining for 2 1/2 weeks now, went back to Miami to get them irrigated, but still no relief. Ive been on antibiotics the whole time, had a culture and no sign of infection. What can I do to have this fixed? Any plastic surgeons in the Chicago area willing to help me with this??

+2

Draining from the incisions after 6 weeks is very unusual.  If there is no sign of infection, there must be a reason that these will not heal.  If there are no other medical problems, these should heal.  It will be very difficult to give any sound advice without an exam.  Hopefully, a doctor in your area can help you.  Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA