Still Burned in Day 4 Harmony Pixel Laser?

Hello, I did First session of Harmony pixel laser and today is the day 4 but there is still black dots and redness on my face:( the doctor told me to use cutivate cream on the first 3 days and he told me to use Chiroxy cream from day 4 to day 7. I'm really afraid with this appearance of my face

Burning after Pixel treatment

+1

Although its hard to make an assessment without seeing you in person, the black dots that you describe may represent microthermal treatment zones.  These are microscopic columns of dead tissue that were irradiated by the Pixel laser, which makes a grid-like imprint on the face.  It is the laser destruction of these tiny zones of healthy tissue by the Pixel laser that stimulates new collagen formation and a skin healing response, resulting in newer, tighter skin with less wrinkles and usually a more even tone.  In addition, oozing and crusting is not uncommon after a Pixel laser treatment if aggressive settings were used.  Redness in the first few days after treatment are a given.  In general, patients should be instructed to keep the area moist with a thick ointment such as Vaseline or Aquaphor and not pick the scabs off after the procedure.  If these scabs appeared suddenly or seem to be spreading, it could be an indication that you have a secondary viral or bacterial infection.  I recommend that you follow up with the phyisican who performed the procedure for an in-person evaluation. 

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon