Still a Bump After Rhinoplasty. Whats Wrong? (photo)

Hello everybody, I had a rhinoplasty 3 weeks ago, I know I have to be patient, but as you can see on the photos there is still a hump on the bridge of the nose. It feels hard for me (bone), and not as a swelling. Is it possible that the bridge of the nose will get straight? The junction of the nose tip from the bony part to the gristle part is also visible. What do you think how high is the probability to get a straight nose overall?

+1

Probably too early to tell, but the bony part looks fine; to me it looks like you're a little low at the bony cartilaginous junction.  Too much off the bony dorsum in a male will make the nose look feminine.