Still Looks Bruised After 3 Weeks Post Up BR Surgery? (photo)

I am 3 weeks post op grom BR surgery there is bruising on my right breast is it hemotama?

Hello

+2

From your pictures it looks like you do have a lot of bruising. That is normal after surgery it does take time to have it subside.

Bruising vs Hematoma after Breast Reduction

+2

Based on your pictures, it looks more like a bruise. You should check with your surgeon if you have any concerns.

Columbus Plastic Surgeon

Bruising after Breast Reduction Normal?

+2

Thank you for the question and pictures.  Congratulations on having undergone the breast reduction procedure;  hopefully you will be as pleased as most patients are with the outcome of the procedure.

As you know, your plastic surgeon will be in the best position to advise you after direct examination. Having said that, assuming your breasts are soft,  you are most likely dealing with the last stages of bruising. The yellow tinged color is generally a sign that the bruising is in its last stages.

Again, for more reliable/accurate diagnosis and advice please check with your plastic surgeon.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/Procedures/Procedure_breastReduction.htm

Still Looks Bruised After 3 Weeks Post Up BR Surgery? (ph

+1

I agree from your posted photos but need a few more weeks of healing to determine if the body will correct this. Or obtain a second in person opinion.