Can I Still Get a Brazilian Butt Lift Even Though Ive Had Lipo in the Past?

I had lipo two years ago. However, nothing has changed on me. Im still the exact same weigt, and clothes size as before my lipo. I never noticed a change. Though, im worried that since i had lipo in the past I cant get the BBL. My BMI is almost 28, so is there still hope for me?

Brazilian Butt Lift With Previous Liposuction

+1

Hello. Unless the surgeon removed all of your fat during the previous liposuction, you should be able to have a Brazilian Butt Lift. Chances are that you have some remaining fat that can be used, but it is impossible to tell if you have enough without a proper examination. If you are interested, you should schedule an examination with a board certified plastic surgeon. Best of luck!

Jaime Perez, MD
Brazilian Butt Lift Specialist
Plastic Surgery Center of Tampa

BBL and prior lipo

+1

Without an examination, It is difficult to say if you have enough fat to be a good candidate for a brazilian buttock augmentation.  Just because you've had lipo before does not mean you can't be considered for a BBL.  The procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS