Do You Think I Could Still Get a Brazilian Butt Lift Being That I Weigh 145lbs and 5'4?

At 5'4'' and 145 pounds am I a good candidate for the BBL?

+1

With your measurements it would appear that you would be a very good candidate for the BBL, although a physical examination will be necessary for the final determination. But with your height and wight you most likely will have plenty of donor fat to be used for the BBL.

Brazilian Butt Lift

+1

May be you are a candidate for Brazilian butt Lift. need to see pictures and where you have fat. Or need an inperson examination for proper evaluation.

BBL it will be perfect procedure for you/ BBL sera un procedimiento perfecto para ti

+1

BBL will surely get fabolous results with you because according to your height and age and weight you are  about 10 lbs  overweight so it is the ideal weight to get along with this procedure wright  now.

si estas completamente  en buenas condiciones de peso edad y estatura para llevar a efecto con buenos resultados este procedimiento

Ramon Navarro, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon