Sticking out nose after rhinoplasty? (photo)

I had open rhyno 3 mnths ago, tip is very hard still, can I beleave that my nose will go down a lot towards face or I should get used to what I see now? Surgeon sayed that I had complicated tip reshaping , I wish to beleav that's the reason why it's so sticking out( still swallow that's my hope) And if not what can be done in the future to make it look normal again? I had bridg moved to much in , it looks to curved , tip is to high and sticking out from face to long,I wish I never had it done,

Nasal swelling

+1

Nasal swelling after a rhinoplasty can take up to a year or sometimes longer to settle down. Be patient.

Sticking out nose after rhinoplasty?

+1

The nose can be swollen for up to a year or more. Swelling will depend upon the nature of maneuvers employed, presence of grafts or implants, thickness of skin, open vs closed, revision vs primary, etc.