Can Steroid Shots Be Administered Through the Nostril? (for Scar Tissue Removal on my Nose)

Had third revision to remove scar tissue which. Had distorted my nose but it's growing back. Had steroid shot 2 weeks ago and it made no difference I'm wondering if it was administered right

It often takes several steroid injections to make a difference.

+1

Hello rangers1,

Thanks for your question.  From your description, you are a heightened scar former.  In this situation, it can take multiple injections of increasing strength to shut down aggressive scar formation.  Other modalities can be helpful, such as manual massage and taping.  I would recommend that you speak to your surgeon regarding this.

Good luck,

Dr. Shah