Steroid injection to reduce scar tissue/cartilage?

I broke my nose and have since had two rhinoplasties performed. However, one side of my nose is still is quite a bit thicker than the other due to scar tissue/cartlidge. As I am in entertainment, I have to elect very carefully when I get surgery performed due to the recovery time, I am thinking of having a 3rd operation, so would having a steroid injection in the side where the cartilage is help to achieve a more harmonious nose until I can afford the downtime of revision?

Topical application of Plato's Scar Serum for thick scars on the nose

+1
IIT is a treatment option for nasal scars that must be performed in a refined manner. As an initial step, our office would recommend application of Plato's Scar Serum to help soften your scar with topical application only. 

Raffy Karamanoukian MD FACS
Los Angeles

Steroid injections to thin thickened areas

+1
Judicious, small amounts of steroid (Kenalog) injected into thickened areas may result in an improvement. Fillers can also be used on the opposite site to achieve symmetry, balance and harmony.

Jan Zemplenyi, MD
Bellevue Facial Plastic Surgeon