If Steroid Injection After Rhinoplasty is Not Dangerous, Why my Doctor Refused to Do It After 2 Months?

after 2months my nose is still swollen and hard and I know it's natural.but my college is about to start and I want my nose!! but my doctor refused for injection and he explained it can be dangerous! but why we can use it after a year? why you doctors all refuse to inject right after rhinoplasty?

If Steroid Injection After Rhinoplasty is Not Dangerous, Why Did my Doctor Refuse to Do It After 2 Months?

+1

A steroid injection can cause pigmentation change and depression from tissue thinning, both of which can be difficult to correct.  Swelling will go away over the course of a year.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA