Steroid Injection After Cheek Implants?

im a male and in september i have cheek augmenation to give me a more chiselled look. i have found that although i do like my implants i find that it made the area just above the nasiolable folds more puffier even though they were placed higher on the cheekbone. my doctor suggested he can inject a steroid into this area to take the "puffy" look away. will this make the implants look better and my contours more defined? will it also hurt?

Injections for cheek shrinkage

+1

Shots in the cheeks should be no more painfull than a dental injection. However if you get shrinkage of the injected area, the result would not be pernanent.  

Oakland Facial Plastic Surgeon