Had Coolsculpting Last Thursday. I've Had No Pain, Swelling or Cramps. Does That Mean It Didn't Work for Me?

I had coolsculpting on my abdomen last Thrusday, so far I've had very minimal to no pain. I felt a couple of needle like pinches here and there but nothing that made take a pain killer. Also, I've had no swealling at all, not even the same day. I've been wearing a compresion garment since the very next day, maybe that helps avoid pain? Does this mean is not gonna work out for me? I hope not! Also, how can I maximize results? I'm using the CompexFit Ab workout 3/week+regular workouts+healthy diet

Painless Coolsculpt treatment

Having had the procedure a couple of times myself I can tell you that there is not a correlation with pain and results.  It seems to be more painful the closer the treatment is to the navel.  The larger Coolmax treatments seem to be more painful as well.

Nashville Facial Plastic Surgeon