What Steps Need to Be Taken for my Scarred Stomach to Expand to Carry a Child?

Currently I am 16 and not looking to have a child any tme soon, but I was curious as to what could be done to allow my stomach to grow more. When I wras 2, I received 3rd degree burns from boiling water and grease. The scars cover my left arm chest stomach and leg. I have had two multiple z plastys on my arm and chest to relieve pressure with the scar cords. What should be done so that my stomach can expand because at a normal weight my scars are already stretching and hurting on my stomach?

Burn scar contracture

+1

I treat many burn scars, new and old.  You have scar contracture that must be addressed as a medical issue to limit pain and discomfort.  

Web reference: http://surgery90210.com/cosmetic-dermatology/38/scar-revision.aspx