Do I Have Step Deformity? (photo)

im 2 weeks post op, but the day the cast was removed i had two ridges going down either side of nose, at first i was sure if this was the casts pressure making nose look a funny shape, this was true to a certain degree but now on either side where the lateral osteotomies are performed there are two lumps which create ridges on either side of my nose, these lumps which feel like bone will the go down in time? or will they need to be re set? i had septoplasty and rhinoplasty reduction,

Osteotomy swelling

+1

Dear Texas Pete,

Since you are just two weeks post operative this should improve. You are probably feeling the area outside of the Osteotomy site. I would suggest seeing your surgeon for frequent  follow up appointments to answer your questions and concerns. This will bring you one peace of mind during the recovery phase! Best regards!

Web reference: http://www.michaelelammd.com

Bumps on side of nose

+1

It is quie possible that you are feeling the area of the osteotomies. This  usually improves with time.  It is a bit early to be too worried about it.