Static Feeling on Groin?

had proc oct 10. i have a static feeling on my right groin area everytime i wear my girdle. its hard to shake off. its painful. annoying. it feels like there is a metal suture underneath my skin and gets pulled when in contact with my girdle. its wierd b. ut i need to know wats happening thanks...

Static Feeling on Groin?

+1

There are all kinds of odd sensations that patients have after TT. It is quite uncommon to find out a specific cause, and almost all of these are self-limited, resolving on their own without treatment, and without knowing exactly what it was. 

The unusual such problem that has an explanation will not be diagnosed on-line, so a call and visit to your surgeon would be in order if this is interfering with your activities.

Thanks for your question, best wishes.