I'm 35 years old with 450CC silicone implants. Will I need a lift after a implant removal?

I've had my 450cc implants for 8 months. I am 35 yrs old & wish to have them removed. I was a small A cup. My skin is great, my stomach after having 3 fat babies is flat & stretch mark free. My PS suggested an internal lift at the time of explant to place the tissue higher on my chest wall. My concern is the size of my implants & if internal work will be necessary! If so, should I do it at the time of the explant or wait and see if I'll need it? Pre BA I didn't have any sag just zero upper pole.

+2
Although it is not possible to give you precise advice without direct physical examination or viewing photographs, I think ( based on your description) that breast lifting will likely not be necessary. I make this assessment based on the fact that you have good quality skin, that you had no “sag” preoperatively, and the fact that your implants have been in place for only 8 months.   Unfortunately, it is not possible to comment on the benefits/necessity of “internal work” without photographs.  You may also find the attached link, dedicated to breast implant removal concerns, helpful to you. Best wishes; hopefully you will be pleased with the outcome of the procedure performed.

Lift after implant removal?

+1
I think that you will need a lift after plant removal. I would not preform a lift at the same time as your implant removal. Doing so may increase the complication rate. Wait 3-6 months after removal to see if a lift is necessary. 

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

+1
After you have your implants removed, your breast should look the way they did prior to surgery.  Follow your Plastic Surgeon's post op instructions for a nice result.

Robert E. Zaworski, MD