I Just Started Wearing Retainer Again Will It Help to Slightly Shift my Teeth Back in Place? (photo)

I got my braces removed at the end of 2008 and I wore my retainer like prescribed for month's, then shifted to night's, then every other night, then once a week, then once every three. I stopped completely in 2011 but I have just recently tried wearing my retainer again and it fits. It's sore but not unbearable so should I continue to wear it because my teeth have shifted a little and I would like to have them go bacl

It should

+2

It may not move them back exactly as before, but close. You should wear the retainer every night. 

Seattle Cosmetic Dentist