I Started Smoking 8 Months After Nose Job. Will It Change Appearance of my Nose?

I Started Smoking  After 8 Months of Nose Job  Will It Change  Appearence of my Nose

You should be OK but it is not a good choice...

+1

The full recovery process after the rhinoplasty procedure takes up to one full year. It is great you did not smoke during all 8 months giving a chance for you nose to heal properly.  At this stage smoking should not compromise your results. Of course you have to realize that smoking is never  a good choice for your health.

+1

Smoking immediately after a Rhinoplasty, IMHO, may affect the final results but not if you started 8 months post op.  At that time after the nasal surgery, the nose is mostly, if not completely healed so smoking would not affect the final results.  

Smoking and prior rhinoplasty

+1

Smoking in general is not good for you and can prematurely age the skin.  8 months after surgery, the smoking should not impact the final result.