Started to Massage my Breast a Week After Getting Breast Implants. My Left Breast Felt Fine Before but Now It's Really Swollen?

I'm 5'3 120 pounds. 300cc under the muscle. Should my breast be painful now when they felt fine before? I'm worried that I did damage to the stitches on the inside. What should I do now? I live in very small town and have to take a flight to see my PS. Please help I don't want to get infection.....

Breast issues

+1

Without more details it is difficult to comment on exactly why  you are having pain.  The best thing would be to see your surgeon.  It's tough when you live far away from your surgeon.