I started Accutane 5 days ago, I'm 113 lbs and my dosage is 20 mg. Is it too low ?

Also i have not experience any side effects yet. No dry lips or skin yet, is it normal?

Dosage

+1
It depends on the schema that your doctor has appeared. Many doctors begin with standard dose of 20 mg daily and after a month, we evaluate whether we raise the dose. Each person responds differently and it is too early to see dry lips and other effects. Wait a month and on your next appointment with your doctor, asks about daily dose per pound, the total cumulative dose and calculation of months which you must be under treatment.

Mexico Dermatologist