How Soon Can I Start Running Again After a Blue Peel?

I just had a deep blue peel applied 3 days ago. I am starting to peel. Is it too soon to start running? I am training for a marathon in January and don't want to lose any endurance I have built up.

Exercise after Obagi Blue peel

I regularly perform the Obagi Blue peel and find no contraindication to exercise, except to say that I recommend that you use liberal, high quality, high SPF sunblock to avoid unnecessary sun exposure. Do not manually peel the peel. Use Melarase creams after your peel to reduce likelihood of PIH. Another cream is a ceramide based cream (Elevase) which is excellent in retaining skin moisture and texture.