Where to start my transformation? Can you recommend a surgeon in Sydney Australia?

Hey everyone. I'm a 22 yo old female 5'7 73kgs I really want to get the figure I've always dreamed of. I really want to have an hour glass figure. I also want a bigger butt. So, whatever the Kim K surgery is, I want it!! I'm pretty sure I'm going to need liposculpture or a BBL. Can anyone recommend me a surgeon here ? I haven't had any luck finding anyone in sydney. Would I need to travel? Please someone help!!!!!!!!

Surgeon for BBL in Sydney

+1
I am sure there is a local plastic surgery society in Australia that lists board certified plastic surgeons. You can start there.

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

+1
I have patients from other countries fly in almost every week to have me perform the Brazilian buttlift.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts and liposuction procedures each year. Look for great reviews and great before and after pictures.