Can I Start Latisse if I Plan on Getting a Breast Augmentation?

I plan on getting a breast augmentation done in the next month or so. Is it okay if start Latisse next week and continue to use it during my recovery? Or should I wait until after my breast augmentation and for how long? Thank You!

Latisse used before breast augmentation surgery

+1

Thank you for your question. It is fine to use Latisse before a breast augmentation surgery, there is no contraindication. Make sure you are using Latisse as instructed for the best results.

- Best wishes

Web reference: http://www.aaaplasticsurgery.com/plastic-surgeons/dr-prichard.cfm

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Latisse and Breast augmentation

+1

Latisee is ok to use before and after breast augmentation surgery. There are no contraindications for use.

Latisse and Breast Augmentation

+1

I don't see any reason why you cannot start using Latisse now. You don't have to wait until after surgery.

Web reference: http://www.poustiplasticsurgery.com/latisse.htm

Using Latisse prior to a breast augmentation

+1

There is no reason that you could not start Latisse prior to a breast augmentation.  Latisse is not systemically absorbed.  

Latisse Prior To Augmentation

+1

Yes, you may use Latisse prior to breast augmentation surgery. The two are not related at all. Good Luck with both!

Latisse and Plastic Surgery

+1

Latisse has quickly become one of the most popular non-invasive facial enhancements since it's introduction.  This application has no interaction with surgery and you can use it before and after your operation.

Santa Barbara Plastic Surgeon

Latisse Use...

+1

You can absolutely start Latisse now and continue through your surgical recovery.  There are no contraindications.  Enjoy.

Dr. Grant Stevens             Marina Plastic Surgery Associates            Marina del Rey, CA The Institute

Web reference: http://www.marinaplasticsurgery.com/lasers-injectables/

Latisse and Breast Implants

+1

Latisse does not interfere with breast implant surgery in any way. It works great to improve your eyelashes. Good luck with your breast implant surgery.

Stockton Plastic Surgeon

Using Latisse when planning Breast Augmentation Surgery

+1

Yes! You can use Latisse. There is nothing in the Latisse that will interfere with your recovery. All the best to you!

Reno Plastic Surgeon

Latissee

+1

Yes.  Latisse has no side affects that would prevent you from having a breast augmentation.   Good luck.