Can I Start Latisse if I Plan on Getting a Breast Augmentation?

I plan on getting a breast augmentation done in the next month or so. Is it okay if start Latisse next week and continue to use it during my recovery? Or should I wait until after my breast augmentation and for how long? Thank You!

Latisse and surgery

You can definitely start Latisse now. However, you should let your anesthesiologist know you are applying Latisse before your surgery, as medications can sometimes interact with the anesthetics to be used, although I do not believe there would be any interaction. There would be no harm in holding it and resuming after the surgery if your surgeon prefers this. 

Latisse and Breast Augmentation can certainly go together

Latisse has absolutely no impact on a future breast augmentation.  There is absolutely no need to wait until after breast augmentation.

Martin Jugenburg, MD

Latisse used before breast augmentation surgery

Thank you for your question. It is fine to use Latisse before a breast augmentation surgery, there is no contraindication. Make sure you are using Latisse as instructed for the best results.

- Best wishes

Pablo Prichard, MD
Phoenix Plastic Surgeon

Latisse and Breast augmentation

Latisee is ok to use before and after breast augmentation surgery. There are no contraindications for use.

Latisse and Breast Augmentation

I don't see any reason why you cannot start using Latisse now. You don't have to wait until after surgery.

Using Latisse prior to a breast augmentation

There is no reason that you could not start Latisse prior to a breast augmentation.  Latisse is not systemically absorbed.  

Latisse Prior To Augmentation

Yes, you may use Latisse prior to breast augmentation surgery. The two are not related at all. Good Luck with both!

Jeffrey Hartog, MD

Latisse and Plastic Surgery

Latisse has quickly become one of the most popular non-invasive facial enhancements since it's introduction.  This application has no interaction with surgery and you can use it before and after your operation.

Latisse Use...

You can absolutely start Latisse now and continue through your surgical recovery.  There are no contraindications.  Enjoy.

Dr. Grant Stevens             Marina Plastic Surgery Associates            Marina del Rey, CA The Institute

Grant Stevens, MD

Latisse and Breast Implants

Latisse does not interfere with breast implant surgery in any way. It works great to improve your eyelashes. Good luck with your breast implant surgery.

John Silverton, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon