Staphylococcus Aureus Treatment After 3rd Operation on my Breast

I need help. I went for new implants a couple of months ago and was diagnosed with an infection a couple of weeks later. My dr immediately booked me into theathre and removed my one breast. After that I picked up klebsiele pnemonia. I got that sorted out and now I went for re-construction on my breast and have been diagnosed with Staphylococcus Aureus. My breast have been oozing pus for the past 2 weeks. I am currently on Augmentim SR (day 13) looks like a hole in breast. Please help me

Breast Enhancement

+1
Unfortunately our bodies do not tolerate infected foreign material, sounds like the implants need to be removed and an infectious disease consultant should be involved in your care

Get medical attention

+1

If you have been oozing purulent material with a hole in your breast you need to see your surgeon or another surgeon. It is unlikely that augmentin alone will fix this problem and you likely need removal of the implant.  Seek medical attention.  Good luck!

Evan Sorokin, MD
Cherry Hill Plastic Surgeon