Am I Good Candidate For A Tummy Tuck With a Low Thin Scar? (Photos)

I am 5'1, 125 lbs who works out 5-6 days/week with weight training,cardio,and lots of core training. My body had been through 3 c-sections within 4 years (ranging 4,2,and 10month old baby. I am considering a tummy tuck for MR and to get the ultimate fb abs with definition that I once had.Do you think I can get a great result with a tummy tuck. By great I mean very low scar below or same as my c-section, very thin waist, thin scar, and text book perfect? Thanks! :)

Anchoring sutures

Thank you for your post. It is not common for surgeons to anchor the lower incision to the fascia or covering of the abdominal muscles to keep the scar low, however, I do use this technique and agree with it. All the tension on the incision is from above, not below, and thus the scar tends to move toward the area of maximal tension (towards the ribs/bellybutton). This moves the scar higher than desired. I like to keep my scars very low, and feel that anchoring the scar helps accomplish this. The following photo is an example of this.

Phoenix Plastic Surgeon