I was able to stand straight immediately post op and almost lie flat. Does this mean my tummy tuck was not very aggressive?

I am 7 days post op today having had a tummytuck with liposuction to hips and abdomen. From day one I could stand straight and lie almost flat. Many people have commented that I dont move like someone who has had abdominal surgery. On inspection, my abdominal wall is flat but my concern is that the result will not be as good as someone who experienced more tightness. Am I right in thinking this?

+1
What yo describe is normal. It is not uncommon for you to be able to stand straight from day one. Majority of active healthy patients can resume normal activity at 1 week postop. Your recovery is on track.
I recommend you adhere to your follow ups with your surgeon and vent your concerns to him.