Would a Different Profile Help Me Not to Look So Saggy or is It Just my Skin and Age? (photo)

I'm sixty and while I like my result I'm curious for different opinions. I have 300cc moderate profile revised from old 450cc. I'm post op two months and feel saggy with no upper pole. I asked for natural but thought my nipples would be higher after a lift. Should I have asked about high profile and more cc or is the wider low nipple look just something I need to stay with due to my age? I will talk to my PS at my next follow up of course but I'm curious about other opinions.

Would a Different Profile Help Me Not to Look So Saggy or is It Just my Skin and Age?

+2

A lot of the answer will have to do with the quality of the skin and soft tissue envelope, which can only be assessed with a physical exam.

Find a plastic surgeon with ELITE credentials who performs hundreds of breast augmentations and breast augmentation revisions each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Kenneth Hughes, MD Los Angeles, CA

Options for Upper pole fullness with breast implants and lift

+1

hard to tell from your question if you also had a breast lift when your implants were exchanged for smaller ones, but for upper pole fullness a low profile implant is often best. A high profile shape adds projection, but the base is narrower so less of the volume is in the upper pole. A shaped implant such as the Allergan 410 might be an option but this might also mean going back up in size, which may not be what you want. Fat grafting is simpler than implant surgery so that might also be worth considering.

Richard Baxter, MD

+1

If you desire more upper pole fullness than either larger implant in cc's or fat grafting (macro) type.//