Nose job needed? (Photo)

I just had a mini lift 3 days ago but as I look at myself maybe I need a nose job?

Nose job needed (after mini lift?)

+1
You need to heal from your surgery before considering any other procedure. There are many reasons to have nasal surgery perhaps you would benefit from it. You did not state your reasons. But at this point (3 days after surgery), your focus should be recovery from your minilift.

Washington Facial Plastic Surgeon

A Nose Job is a Personal Decision

+1
I am frequently asked by my patients if they "need" botox, fillers, a facelift, rhinoplasty, etc. I feel strongly that cosmetic surgery is truly elective and should be elected by the patient not the doctor. In consultation, I can provide my aesthetic opinion and describe procedures that target the area(s) that bother you, but the choice to undergo surgery belongs to you.

By the way, in your before photo you have a lovely, elegant nose. You may be bothered by your nose in the post-op photo due to generalized facial swelling. Heal up from your mini-lift before worrying a second longer about your nose.

Steven M. Daines, MD
Newport Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon

Nose job needed after minilift

+1

It is the nature of cosmetic surgery to focus on another aspect of your appearance after one thing is corrected.  This is  the reason I recommend that the patient attempt to correct as much as possible with one surgery rather than string out the process.  Of course there are limitations including cost, recovery etc.

The answer to your question is that if you are unhappy with your nose and it can be improved then by all means do it.  I think it would improve your appearance, however you should let the swelling go down a bit and take a good portrait photo before deciding.

Richard O. Gregory, MD

Cosmetic surgery

+1
The decision for elective cosmetic surgery is a very personal decision and should be made by the patient alone to address areas of concern. The role of the plastic surgeon is to explain the surgery and risks and suitability for surgery and achieving expectations.