My left eye is still puffy and has a small bump after my 2nd Lower Eyelid Surgery over 2 months ago. What should I do? (photo)

I had my bottom eyes down twice ..... The 1st time was 04-09-13 and had to get it redone again 03-12-14 both times I had fat grafting too..... They look better since the 2nd surgery but my left eyes is still having puffiness to it..... When I rub my finger it's a small bump......

Eyelid surgery

+2
Allow your eyelids to heal and mature or several months.  Have your surgeon follow you closely during this time.  You may want to have a second opinion as well, and at that time, present photos taken before both operations to ascertain where the fat was injected at each operation.

Fat grafting

+2
Overall, I think you look very good for being just two months out from you procedure.  Generally you need to let the grafted fat heal for 4 to 6 months or longer.  So my advice at this point is to continue to what this bump, bring it to the attention of your surgeon but I would not doing anything at this point other than observe it.

My left eye is still puffy and has a small bump after my 2nd Lower Eyelid Surgery over 2 months ago. What should I do

+1
I am confused to exactly the operations you had. Where they fat removal, re positioning , or fat grafting? Best to seek ONLY IN PERSON second opinions... 

Blepharoplasty with Fat Grafting

+1
Dear Jesse, You do seem to have some significant improvement after the secondary procedure. I would see your surgeon for a post operative discussion so that he/she can palpate the area where the bump is and give you proper advice for your recovery.You still have some healing time ahead of you. Best regards, Michael V. Elam, M.D.

Michael Elam, MD