I Just Had Implant Replacements Under Muscle, Capsulectomy, and Lift. Is Pain Normal After 6 Days?

Old implants had ruptured and pocket has internal stitches for smaller implant. Will my recovery be longer? I'm very freaked out at the way my breast look 6 days post but I'm sure it will take time.

Implant replacement and post-op pain

Certainly when implants are replaced and the capsule is removed, there will be some amount of post-op discomfort. This will vary from patient to patient.

Everything sounds Appropriate

Pain is quite normal after 6 days and the breast shape and size will continue to improve over time.   It sounds like things will be fine.

Dr. ES