Eyelid Surgery twice in 6 months and I still have puffiness and a bump on my left eye. (photos)

I was just curious on why my eyes still have a puffiness especially the left one.....I had to go back and the DR did the surgery again but it's the same left eye ......could it be possible it's to much fat...... It's weird cause everybody he has done their eyes are perfect..... When I rube my finger over the left it's a little bump there.....

Persistent fat herniation in the lateral lower lid compartment will require surgical revision.

+1
From the photograph it appears as though there is persistent fat herniation in the left lower lid. There are three compartments in the lower lid each of which is addressed during lower eyelid surgery. It looks as though the lateral compartment needs to have more fat removed.