Looking for Hydrogel Butt Augmentation Expert in Saint Louis, MO?

Is there a doctor in the Saint Louis, MO. area that does this?

Brazilian Butt Lift is safe, unlike hydrogel injections.

+1

Hydrogel butt injections are dangerous and illegal to inject in the US.  They are not FDA approved.  A safer method is Brazilian Butt Lift.  Please see my video or my website for more information.

There are no experts who inject Hydrogel

+1

Since these types of injections are dangerous and not approved, you will not find a reputable doctor to do them.

Fat injections and buttock implants are really the only accepted means to enlarge the buttocks, and you will easily find a board-certified plastic surgeon to help you achieve the results you desire.

John LoMonaco, MD, FACS

Hydrogel for Buttock Augmentation

+1

Hi there-

"Hydrogel Expert" is an oxymoron.

In other words, to call anyone who would do this irresponsible and unsafe procedure on anyone an expert truly insults those of us who work hard to keep our patients safe and make them happier with their appearance.

Hydrogel and silicone injections have been associated with the deaths of multiple women in the US (many suspect it had something to do with the recent death of Miss Argentina- you may have read about it).

You're taking your life in your hands- be careful.

There are safe and effective ways to make your butt prettier and larger- find a surgeon certified by The American Board of Plastic Surgery and pay a visit for a consultation.

Armando Soto, MD, FACS

Buttock Augmentation

+1

Hydrogel is not approved as a filler neither is Silicone.

Both have caused multiple problems and recently on the news a PUMPER caused the death of a young lady.

There is no CERTIFIED Dr. that would inject a material that he buys from the HARDWARE store. DO NOT DO IT.

Only fat injection is medically approved and safe.

I have seen may victims of a PUMPING PARTY.