St. Louis Breast Augmentation Surgeon

I live in St. Louis Missouri and I am looking to get Breast augmentation as soon as I find a surgeon. Can anyone recommend a good surgeon? I want a good Breast augmentation. I am 24 years old.

St Louis Cosmetic Surgery

+1

My three partners and I perform more breast augmentations than most practices across  the country. According to the implant company our practice is in the top five in number of implants used. We utilize 3D imaging to assist you in picking implant sizes. Our goal is to make this as easy of an experience as possible.

Web reference: http://stlcosmeticsurgery.com

Saint Louis Plastic Surgeon

St. Louis Breast Augmentation Surgeon

+1

The ASPS website is a good starting point for qualified, board certified plastic surgeons. Dr. Paul Rottler and Dr. Robert Hagan are possibilities. Consult with 3 - 4 surgeons to explore your options.

Breast augmentation surgeon is a big decision

+1

The most important factor in determine the outcome of your surgery is the surgeon you choose. Be sure you see a Board certified plastic surgeon by the American Board of Plastic surgery (the only board in plastic surgery approved by the American board of Medical specialties). This will assure you of the proper training of the surgeon but, will not guarantee the results. I recommend to see several surgeons, you will know when the right one is in front of you. Good luck.

Kansas City Plastic Surgeon

Breast Augmentation in St. Louis

+1

Hi there-

Dr. Leroy Young is an excellent Breast Augmentation surgeon, with a great deal of experience and knowledge in the field. Give him a call.

Web reference: http://www.DrArmandoSoto.com

Seek out a board certified plastic surgeon that is an ASPS member

+1

You're 24, and I'm sure you want your breast augmentation to last a long time- seek out a board certified plastic surgeon who is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons (ASPS).

Do your 'homework' and visit 2-3 surgeons in your area and compare the docs based on before/after photos, costs, quality of staff and facility and personality of the surgeon.

St. Louis Breast Augmentation

+1

Dr. Leroy Young is a very well-repected and well-qualified plastic surgeon who practices in your community. He formerly was on the faculty at Washington University.

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.