4 Wk Mm Post Op Concern Related to Mamoplexy with Implants? (photo)

My surgeon implies that things are fine. I understand I need to wait up to 6 months for results but.... My left nipple does not appear evenly rounded and my breast look like they are from two different people. Pre op my right was slightly larger than the left . Had lift with 396 silicone under muscle placed. It's not the upper poles I'm concerned about more the bottom. Can you please tell me what you think is going on? Do you this this will resolve on its own?

Concerns after Breast and Tummy Tuck Surgery?

+2

Although your concerns are understandable, based on the lower breast pole asymmetry visible in your pictures,  it will be very difficult for online consultants to provide you with accurate diagnosis of “what is going on".  Factors such as asymmetry of the skin envelope, breast implant positioning, swelling etc all may be playing a role. 

Although it is not possible to provide you with specific diagnoses, advise and/or meaningful reassurance, I can tell you with certainty that your breasts and areola will likely change significantly over the course of the next several weeks/months. Hopefully these changes will be for the better and you will be pleased with the longer-term outcome of the procedures performed.

I would suggest that you continue to exercise patience and continue to follow-up with your plastic surgeon.  By the way, given the complexity  of the procedures performed and  viewing before and after pictures, I think your plastic surgeon has done a very nice job for you.

Nothing to be terribly concerned about right now after mommy makeover breast surgery.

+1

I don't see anything in the photographs that could not be explained by swelling. This is not a guarantee that everything is going to turn out okay but I don't see anything that at the moment is alarming.

4 Wk Mm Post Op Concern Related to Mamoplexy with Implants?

+1

Seriously have you looked at your before photo??? You have a very very good result! Please discuss in more detail with your surgeon realistic expectations.