Would I Be Eligible for a Brazilian Butt Lift? (photo)

I'm 24 years old I'm 5´3 and weigh 130. I have 4 kids. As you can see i have no BUTT.. im really interested in the BBL but would i be a good candidate???

Buttock Augmentation

+2

Based on your photos, you would be appropriate for Brazillian Buttock Augmentation, which requires harvesting fat from tummy, back, flank and possibly the thigh areas, then transferring it into the buttock to contour the buttock. Depending on how much fat can be harvested, will determine how full the buttock can be achieved.

The goal is to achieve body contouring, so liposuction to harvest the fat to  BBL would be the best option to obtain overall results.

Dr. Kim-Chi Vu

Am I a good candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift?

+2

Thank you for the photos. You are an excellent candidate for a BBL. The procedure requires contouring your whole midsection and sometimes thighs to better define the anatomical limits of the buttocks. Any plastic surgeon familiar with this procedure will tell you that the most important part is providing shape first. Once you created this, than add fat to increase posterior projection. Have a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon with extensive experience in body countouring and fat transfer. Good luck.

George Marosan, MD
Bellevue Plastic Surgeon

Fat is essential for BBL

+2

Yes, it looks like you have enough donor fat for the BBL part of your procedure.  You may want to consider an abdominoplasty at a separate time as well to achieve the best overall result.

Good Luck.

David Shafer, MD

Brazilian Buttock Lift (BBL)

+2

The most important requirement for a BBL is fat. You must have ample supply of it or it will not work. You are lucky that you have some and it will bring about a significant improvement into your natural silhouette. In general, your body type is upper body dominant and by improving your buttock size and reducing some of your mid abdominal and back fat deposits you will get a significant benefit from this operation. Find a qualified plastic surgeon and do it.

Best wishes

Sepehr Egrari, MD

Good candidate for Brazilian buttock lift

+2

Based on your photos, I feel you would  be an excellent candidate for a Brazilian buttock lift. Removing the fat from your lower back and flanks would give you a very nice waistline as well. Please consult with a board certified plastic surgeon for this procedure.

Dr.Bruno

William Bruno, MD

+1

You are a great candidate for this procedure. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist,love handles and anterior tummy.
Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who has done a ton of Brazilian Butt Lifts and has privileges to do this surgery at a local university hospital. This says his credentials have been checked out by fellow Drs. All surgeries carry risk, talk to your plastic surgeon and choose one wisely.

Mel T. Ortega, MD

BBL eligible

+1

The BBL procedure involves harvest fat from areas of your body where there is excess fat and injecting that fat carefully into the central zone of your buttock. In addition, it involves liposculpting the buttock to facilitate a more rounded look. The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy. Please visit with a board certified plastic surgeon to learn more about your options.

C. Bob Basu, MD, FACS