Average Restylane Cost Is: $650 + "Injection Fee"?

I keep reading that the Average Restylane Cost is: $650 is that price including the "injection fee?" Thanks!

+1

Cost of Restylane and other HA fillers varies from each practice/physician and also the region you live in, you could compare prices but seek a reputable certified physician to promote a better outcome.

Cost of restylane

+1

The cost of restylane, juvederm, radiesse or Botox is dependent on numerous factors, including how much you receive, your relationship with the injector, and who is injecting you. At our clinic, depending on various factors, we would charge $500-$600 per syringe with no injection fee (and ONLY the dermatologist injects you, not a delegate), but every place is different. Remember that you get what you pay for, so don't compromise your health and beauty just to potentially save a few bucks. Dr. Benjamin Barankin, Toronto Dermatology Centre.

Benjamin Barankin, MD
Toronto Dermatologic Surgeon

Restylane and cost

+1

Pricing will vary from practice to practice, as you'll find. We don't charge a specific "injection fee" but a flat rate for product that is fair and comparable with our market competitors.

Sam Naficy, MD

Filler pricing

+1

I have not heard of many offices charging an injection fee. The charge is usually per syringe. My office charges, 550.00 per syringe for R.N. to inject and my fee is 600.00 per syringe. The cost also has to do with the region you are in.

Michael Horn, MD

Prices for Restylane in the San Francisco/ Bay Area

+1

Some practices will charge an injection fee and then allow patients to pay a lower fee for each syringe.  For example, the injection fee could be $300.  Then patients would pay for individual syringes, perhaps 300$ per syringe.  

Most practices in the San Francisco /Bay Area charge a few for the first syringe, like 750$ for Restylane, 950$ for Radiesse, and then discount second and third syringes.

In our practice we also charge a consultation fee for new patients because we spend more time explaining the process and evaluating the face than we do for return patients.

David Mabrie, MD
Bay Area Facial Plastic Surgeon

Restylane

+1

Each office prices fillers differently but usually the price is inclusive of both the product and the injection.  The fees are typically reflective of the skill of the injector, which is in fact what you are paying for.  Please consult with a board certified specialist who can best assist you in achieving the results you seek.

Kimberly Lee, MD

Restylane pricing

+1
I have never heard of anyone breaking out an injection fee. My fee for one syringe, in NYC, is $750 with a discount applicable to the second syringe and returning patients. Fees will vary by geographical area, physician credentials and whether a manufacturer's promotion is in effect.

Robert L. Kraft, MD

+1

That's a nationwide average cost. It is lower in the Denver metro region. I am not aware of any practices that charge a separate injection fee at this time. Further, the RealSelf cost data is reported by patients and should include an injection fee, if one was charged. I hope this information is helpful.

Stephen Weber MD, FACS

Stephen Weber, MD, FACS
Denver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cost of fillers, plus injection fee

+1

In my office Restylane costs $600 for a 1ML syringe, and this includes everything with it. I don't separate out my injection fees; it's included with the cost. If you do see that somewhere, it might be city-to-city dependent and based on marketing styles. The other thing I can think of is that some offices might change the pricing depending on who in the office is injecting - nurse, doctor, other. So they'd set the price as the type of injection and then the associated fee with who does it. I'm the only injector in my office (and I think only physicians should be injectors), so it's unnecessary to differentiate a pricing model.

F. Victor Rueckl, MD

Average price of Restylane?

+1

$650 might very well be the average price off Restylane. We charge $550 but the price might be higher in some big cities. Yes, this should include the fee of injecting the product, care prior to injection(numbing) and instructions for when you are done(icing if anything). 

Jo Herzog, MD
Birmingham Dermatologist