Squishy Bump on Implant Scar?

I had silicone unders 8 1/2 wks ago & I feel a squishy lump or like bubble around my scar in breast crease on one side. What is this? I also still have some light pains in breasts & my nipples feel bruised to the touch, mostly my right one which is my dominant side & has most of the feeling back. Should I be concerned about either? They still haven't really dropped consequently but I'm massaging to try to expedite the process!

Possibly a fold in the breast implant palpable your the scar.

In areas with little soft tissue coverage a fold of the prosthesis can feel strange as pressure causes it to yield abruptly. This can be easily diagnosed by your plastic surgeon.

365 East Paces Ferry Road, NE
Atlanta, GA 30305

Squishy Bump on Implant Scar?

Most of this sounds generally okay but the "bump" around the scar is potentially a concern, and not something that can be addressed via this forum.  It's probably alright but, just to be sure, I'd advise that you contact your PS.

Good luck,

Dr. E

Alan M. Engler, MD, FACS

122 East 64th Street
New York, NY 10065

Bump by implant incision

Without an exam it is so difficult to say what this could be. It is best in this instance to speak to/see your surgeon.

1049 Fifth Ave
New York, NY 10028