Squeezing Blackheads 10 Weeks Post-rhinoplasty

I have been squeezing my nose to get rid of blackheads. I had my nasal bones broken and taken in and a hump shaved. Also, the PS used cartilage from my nose to give my drooping tip some support so my nose will look straight. Can I do any permanent damage by squeezing my nose to get rid of blackheads? Is the cartilage used for the tip strong enough to withstand squeezing blackheads out? I'm concerned... THanks

Blackheads after rhinoplasty

+1

It is common to get blackheads after rhinoplasty surgery as the nose is often taped and has a plastic cast on it.  Ten weeks after surgery, it is unlikely that you could move grafts or your nasal bones with gently pressure.  However, I encourage you to explore other options to treat your blackheads such as pore strips, clay masks, facial steaming as digital manipulation can lead to scarring around the blackheads.

Manhattan Beach Facial Plastic Surgeon