Squats or bbl? (Photo)

Based on my pics..would I be able to round and lift my butt (with more dieting) and exercise or would a bbl be the only way to go. Iam 36, 5ft 8, 215lbs.

Brazilian butt lift

+1
I think that both squats for now and exercise in general is good for you. The BBL could be like icing on the cake to accentuate your results.

Gluteal Shaping

+1
Thank you for your pictures.  In order to improve your gluteal shape you should consider liposuction and fat transfer.  This will make your waist smaller and improve your buttocks.  You will need a tummy tuck at a later date because of your loose skin.  If you exercise then you will have to do more than squats to improve both your waist and buttocks.

Dr. ES

Earl Stephenson, Jr., MD, DDS

Squats or bbl?

+1
As a bodybuilder, I know that training and dieting can accomplish many things.  However, the truth is that I can achieve in the operating room in 2 hours what cannot be achieved by a lifetime in the gym.

Try to research this to find the surgeon who consistently produces the results you would expect. Look at reviews on this site and see who gets the surgery right every time.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.

Squats or bbl?

+1
Thank you for your question, all tough diet and exercise will help you stay healthy and in shape it doesn't scuplt your body, a Brazilian butt lift will be very beneficial to help you achieve a beautiful hourglass shape, this will help you get a smaller waist and a rounder buttock with more projection.

Salvador Pantoja, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon