Square Forehead

I am a female but my forehead is square, making me look masculine. Is there a surgery that can reduce the squareness of my forehead?

Facial feminization

+1

There are a combination of factors that make a face more feminine or masculine. They run the gamut from shape of the nose, roundness of the chin, bossing of the forehead, angles between facial structures and alignment of the brows. In your case burring down the forehead bossing, narrowing the bottom base of the nose, changing from a pyramidal to curvilinear nasal outline and  rounding/reducing the chin prominence could go a long way towards giving you the more feminine appearance you wish.

Square forehead treatment.

+1

Your forehead is fine and normal looking. Your chin is somewhat long and can be reduced to a more feminine look.