Square Butt Shape from Implants?

How come some butt implants results look weird? for example the awkward square butt that seems to 'jump off' the back. Like it's just randomly there, no form or whatever. I want the tear drop look. An S curve, a slope at the top part of the butt, that ends in a round and smooth curve. But I want the side depressions/lateral buttocks to be FULL.

Promoted Local Answer Promoted local answers are based on Featured Doctor activity within your current location.

Butt implants

+1

Dear Thick,

Sorry about your experience with butt implants. Butt implants surgery should give you a natural looking , oval shape butts. The implants that I use are oval shape and round in a gradual way in the back, so the butts are oval, round and the implants fill up the hips hollowness. Since the implants are made of solid and very soft silicone , the butts feel natural too. Another important factor is the pocket location. The most natural pocket is made on top of the muscle and under the thich fascia. This plane allows for much larger implants than under or into the muscle. With that technique, pain and complications are minimal. Consult with board certified plastic surgeon who is doing lots of butt implants and check the before and after results.

Dr Widder

Web reference: http://widderplasticsurgery.com

Washington DC Plastic Surgeon

Square Butt Shape from Implants?

+1
Placing the right size implant within the muscle is critical.  Intramuscular implants can improve volume by 400 cc or so, depending upon the size of the individual. A significant amount above this volume compromises healing by creating more tension on the healing incision.

Web reference: http://www.hughesplasticsurgery.com/butt-implants-photo-galleries.php

Buttock Implants

+1

Like any other surgery, ther is an art and science. Choosing the right size and implant for that specific patient is very important. Placing the implant within the muscle is ideal to protect the implant and prevent the edges to show. Some time a liposuction to shape the buttock and refine the results is as important.

Creating a natural buttock augmentation with implants

+1

The most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is selecting the right size AND shape AS WELL AS placing the impant under the gluteus maximus muscle (something only very few and experienced surgeons do effectively). I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patients buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible. Therefore the best way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery. Glad to help... @drryanstanton

Web reference: HTTP://WWW.DRRYANSTANTON.COM