Any doctors in Oregon (preferably Eugene) that can give me an estimate of a fat transfer to the buttocks.

I would love a rounded out booty. I have no booty. I am 5'2" and 142 pounds. Can send pics on request.
Visit the Doctor Finder to locate board-certified physicians in your area.

BBL in Oregon

+1
Unfortunately, I don't know of any surgeons that perform BBL in Oregon.  I get a lot of patients that travel from that area.

+1

I could probably get out 5 liters and transfer up to 1200 cc per buttock. A lot of the result depends upon the surgeon you choose.

Find a board certified plastic surgeon who performs hundreds of Brazilian buttlifts each year. Then look at the plastic surgeon's website before and after photo galleries to get a sense of who can deliver the results.