Getting Sprayed in Face With Hose After Rhinoplasty?

Hello, I was wondering could getting sprayed in the face on the nose with a water hose do any possible damage to a nose that is 7 months post op rhinoplasty? Thank you so much. I appreciate it.

Sprayed in face after rhinoplasty

+1
I can't imagine that any issues would result at 7 months postop, your nose should be very healed at this point

Nasal trauma from hose?

+1

I doubt very much that water shot from a hose will do any damage to your nose 7 months after your surgery.  If you are worried then I would avoid that activity.

Hose Nose Trauma

+1

Unless it was a fireman's hose, I highly doubt that the water from the hose could cause any problems to your nose, even immediately after the surgery.  If you are having trouble with the breathing or appearance, it is more likely due to another problem.  I'd recommend scheduling an appointment with your surgeon to see if everything is healing correctly.  There might be something simple that can be done to greatly improve your result.

Andrew Winkler, MD
Lone Tree Facial Plastic Surgeon