Will Spray Tanning Affect the Pigmentation of Tummy Tuck and Belly Button Scar?

I am hoping a tan will help hide my belly button scar and vertical scar some. Where tanning will actually make my scar worse at this point would spray tan be a good solution? I don't wanna do anything that jeprodizes my results.

Spray Tanning

+1

Spray tanning will have no affect on the scar. Unfortunately, it is very difficult to cover up a scar. If you are looking into an airbrushed spray tan, you can try different pigments to camouflage the scar. Also, keep in mind spray tanning offers no protection from the sun.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

+1

Once your incision is healed--as in no drainage for at least a week--I would have no issues with spray tanning, but as always, it is best to run this by your surgeon, along with info on the specific product. 

All the best.