Spots on my Upper Torso - Are These Normal?

I'm 18 and have spots on my upper torso. They're on my chest, upper arms, shoulders neck and on my back. They're proper spots, like the kind you would get on your face.

Are these normal? I'm slightly overweight, so would that be a factor?

Spots on the torso- are they acne?

Without examining you it is difficult to say what the lesions you describe are.  The areas you name are common locations for acne to appear.  It sounds like you need to be examined by a board-certified dermatologist.

853 Broadway 14th Street
New York, NY 10003

Spots the Chest and Back

There are many different dermatological conditions that can give rise to "spots" on the trunk.  I recommend evaluation by a board certified dermatologist to provide a diagnosis and treatment plan.

Anthony Perri, MD
Houston Dermatologist

9305 Pinecroft Dr. Suite 305
The Woodlands, TX 77380