Spot Testing for Fraxel Re:pair or Total FX

Is there any way to broadly predict how my skin will react to Fraxel Repair or Total FX? Is it unreasonable to ask for a spot treatment or testing to see if I'm a good candidate?

Yes, you can have spot-testing for those treatments

+2

Hi JJ,

You can have test spot treatment with either Fraxel re:pair or Total FX to get an idea of how your skin will respond. You will have a "wound" to take care of for 24 to 36 hours, and then need to use the proper skin care that is usually recommended following the treatment.

Dr. P

Spot testing before Fraxel Repair or Active FX treatment

+1

What you can do is have a spot test for Fraxel Repair or Active FX to see how your skin will react to the treatment. Although you may need time to heal, a spot test will help you decide if you are the right candidate for Fraxel.

Web reference: http://www.finetouchdermatology.com/los-angeles-fraxel-laser/

Redondo Beach Dermatologic Surgeon

Ask a Doctor

Get personalized answers from board-certified doctors. For free.