Which is Better for Spot Reduction of Fat - Zeltiq or Ultrashape?

Slim, with stubborn abdominal fats and love handles

Zeltiq Coolsculpt and UltraShape Fat Reduction

+1
UltraShape and Zeltiq Coolsculpting are different technologies to reduce circumferential fat.  The systems work very differently to destroy fat.  One of the main differences is that Coolsculpting is using cooling for fat destruction whereas, UltraShape uses non-thermal, selective ultrasound to permanently destroy fat cells.

Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon

Zeltiq or ultrashape

+1

Zeltiq is the non-invasive modality available in the United States.  Ultrashape is sitll not available.  But for a spot size, you  may just want a direct liposuction of that one area.

Coolsculpting is choice for spot fat reduction.

+1

The best thing out there that is non invasive is Coolsculpting by Zeltiq for spot fat reduction. It focuses right on the problem area and predictably reduces the fat layer by 20 to 25% with a single treatment.  I have not seen any other treatment that can do that.

Susan Van Dyke, MD
Paradise Valley Dermatologic Surgeon

Zeltiq is the way to go

+1

Zeltiq has more scientific evidence supporting that it is effective. Consistently, patients have 20-25% reduction in the areas of fat that are treated. I would invest your time and money in Zeltiq. Furthermore, 30,000 + patients have been treated thus far, and most seem to be happy.

Mohiba Khan Tareen, MD
Minneapolis Dermatologic Surgeon